What do we offer?
We always believe in giving back, so we thought what better way than through Face Painting.
Face paint is offered either to:
1) Attract more customers
2) Make some extra money for the charity
For charity’s, we offer a discounted offer from 1 hour for £15 (instead of £30) and 2 hours for £30 (instead of £50)
Message for any longer hours.
Started by parents of autistic children, Sparkle Sheffield exists to help families with autistic children meet the challenges they face, feel less isolated, less frightened and more empowered.
It first started when I was face painting for Norfolk Park School, I was brought new skills, for example dealing with children who can only sit still for a short amount of time. The ladies (who runs Sparkle) child got face painted by me and that’s how we came in contact. I came to events and sat offering free face paint and glitter tattoos. People in return gave small donations which all went to the charity.
In Sheffield Town Centre the Wildlife Trust was holding a peaceful protest, where they were trying to get signatures against the building of a car park where lots of beautiful wildlife will get ruined. We came and face painted animal-themed face paint for free. Face paint is an instant visual attraction, it always the cause to be known about as the children/adults walk around.
Charities we have worked for:
- Bluebell Wood children’s hospice charity –http://www.bluebellwood.org
- Eden Doren Trust – http://edendoratrust.org
- The Wildlife Trust – http://www.wildlifetrusts.org
- Sparkle Sheffield – http://www.sparklesheffield.co.uk
- Norfolk Park School – http://www.norfolkparkschool.co.uk
- Club OK – http://www.childrensuniversity.co.uk/home/learning-destinations/russian-clubok/
- Salvation Army –https://www.salvationarmy.org.uk
- Eckington miners welfare – https://www.facebook.com/EckingtonClub/
If you are looking for face paint or candy floss for your non-profit organisation or charity get in contact straight away – http://facepaintingsheffield.com/contact-us